Tim’s 2019 Chile report is his longest yet, running to 175 pages and more than 50,000 words. Based on a three-week visit in December 2018, in which he travelled more than 4,000 kilometres and tasted 1,283 wines from 218 wineries, it is a comprehensive overview of Chile’s wine industry by a well-informed and critical outsider.
The report includes:
- Tim’s wines and winemakers of the year
- 863 tasting notes on wines scoring over 90 points
- The Ten Things You Need to Know about Chile
- A list of the country’s best bars and restaurants
- A selection of Tim’s atmospheric, award-winning photos
All for £20