This is the website of Tim Atkin MW, registered and hosted in the UK. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views]);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name and email address);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- information that you provide to us for the purchase of reports or other goods available through this website
- any other information that you choose to send to us
2. Using your personal data
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you email notifications and newsletters which you have specifically requested; and
- help us monitor and administer the website;
- provide third parties with anonymous statistical information about our users in order to show advertisers and other parties how many users we have on the site – this information will not be used to identify any individual user. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of this website should we consider selling in the future.
5. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall- protected servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
6. Policy amendments
7. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
8. Updating information and withdrawing consent
- Withdrawing Consent You have the right to withdraw your consent to any processing that is currently being done under your consent as detailed in 3. above. Consent can be withdrawn for some processing by updating your preferences by contacting us by email email@example.com Please note that if you exercise your right to withhold the use of your personal data in any of the forms detailed above, it may affect our ability to provide the services which you have originally provided your data for.
- Obtaining a copy of your Information You are entitled to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Deleting your information You can request that we delete personal information in certain circumstances. These will be specific to each case.
9. Data controller
You can contact the Data Controller for this website via firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are small, completely safe and secure text files which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or application. Your web browser (e.g. Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) then sends these files back to the website or application every time you return so that your user personal settings can be recognised. Cookies are useful and help website developers and companies improve your website browsing experience. Some cookies are strictly necessary to enable you to move around the site or to provide certain basic features. Other types of cookies are used to monitor and improve our website’s functionality and performance.
– Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Allow interaction between our website and social networks like Facebook. - Gather anonymous data about our users and the way they interact with our website to serve relevant and functional content.
– Continually improve our website for you.
- We do not sell the information collected by cookies, nor do we disclose the information to third parties, except where required by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies).
11. How you can control cookies